Your home is your most valuable commodity. Once you have made the decision to put your home on the market, choosing the right real estate professional is paramount to selling your home as quickly as possible and for the best possible price.
Marketing luxury homes requires a different approach than marketing real estate in general. Each home requires an individual and unique approach depending on numerous factors. These factors will be discussed in an “at length” 1 on 1 personal consultation with you. It is my goal to give you an edge in the market and to make certain your home is seen and viewed by the largest number of qualified buyers. Each Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty listing plan will address the following areas:
This plan involves the initial and continual process of making sure that prospective buyers and real estate agents are aware your home is on the market.
- MLS Database
- Virtual tour
- Professional Photography
- Professionally designed Brochures
- Professionally designed Flyers
- Russ Lyon Realty Co Agent tours
- Luxury Home Tours
This approach requires a comprehensive approach utilizing a combination of local and national advertising. This avenue will also be discussed during our 1 on 1 personal consultation. Some of these avenues might include:
- Homes & Land Magazine
- Properties of the Southwest Magazine
- Arizona Republic
- Finest Golf Properties Magazine
- Luxury Home Magazine
- Pinnacle Magazine
- Targeted Mailings.
- Targeted e-mail flyer Mailings
84% of buyers looking for a real estate property begin on line. Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty's extensive World-Wide presence will give you the best opportunity to sell your home. Being able to provide professional up to-date information on your property is essential. With this in mind, I will utilize the following on-line avenues:
Too many times, this marketing strategy is often over looked. Because I maintain a long, cooperative relationship with agents that typically represent buyers, I will expose your home utilizing the following avenues:
- Word of Mouth
- E-Mail Property Flyers
- Direct mail Property Brochures or Postcards.
- Personal Phone calls or e-mails to our agent network.
- Area Home Marketing Tours.
Proactive Follow Up on All Property Showings:
Each agent will receive a personal phone call to include:
- Thank you for showing.
- Request to show again.
- Answer all pertinent questions.
- Solicit feedback to relate to each seller.
In addition to receiving ongoing showing feedback, you may also expect to be kept updated on information that may impact your home sale. This includes:
- Current and overall market trends.
- New homes that come on the market.
- Price changes on homes in your market.
- Sales of competitive listings.
The Contract & Closing:
Once you receive an offer on your home, I will help you evaluate its merits and advise you on all pertinent issues. It is easy to focus on getting the price you want, but the terms of the contract are equally important. I pride myself on communicating the strengths and weaknesses of each contract in a manner that is easy to understand.
Once the contract is accepted, I continue to represent your interests. The following are some of the areas in which I represent your interests during the escrow process.
- Obtain written loan status reports.
- Attend the Home Inspection.
- Ensure all required documents are submitted in a timely manner.
- Present, review and negotiate the buyer request for repairs.
- Provide sellers with service providers that can assist in making any requested repairs.
- Review the HUD settlement statement to ensure consistency with the contract.
- Ensure sellers fulfills all of their contractual obligations within the proper timeframes.
- Ensure buyers adheres to all contractual obligations and serve 3 day cure notices in the event of a potential breach.
- Guide seller in planning the moving process.
- Ensure the buyer has all utilities transferred into their name on a timely basis.
- Facilitate final walk-through.
- Monitor lending funding schedule, buyer signing and recordation.
- Ensure seller proceeds are promptly disbursed.